Outpatient Therapist (School Based)
Join a team that can truly make an impact on the lives of others!
At Health Connect America, we are dedicated to making connections happen every day by cultivating growth, belonging, and wellness for our teammates, while providing meaningful behavioral & mental health services to our community.
What will I be doing?
- Conduct behavioral health assessments and develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide therapeutic counseling services
- Collaborate with team members and school staff to ensure effective, quality treatment
Am I a good fit?
- Successful staff exude a passion for serving vulnerable individuals and families
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team to accomplish goals
- Master’s degree in a licensable counseling related field (Supervisee in Social Work and Resident in Counseling)
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing therapeutic services
- Valid VA driver's license, as position requires self-transport to and from schools in community
- Services provided in Rappahannock County public schools, with potential for growth into other surrounding counties
Health Connect America is a multi-state, community mental health, behavioral health, family preservation, and therapeutic foster care services provider. It is the mission of Health Connect America to create quality, affordable opportunities for individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential in a safe, positive living environment.
We encourage wellness for our staff by offering competitive compensation and benefits to our full-time team members including medical, vision/dental, 401K, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and paid time off. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program including 8 counseling sessions per year to promote emotional wellbeing.
Health Connect America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.