What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate need for a Web Developer to work in our Reston, VA office. The Web Developer will work closely with the PM and senior developers to optimize websites through the creation of superior content-delivery solutions that meet WCAG / 508-Compliance standards.
More About the Role:
- Design and code new and modify existing webpages.
- Create layouts and follow thru the engineering, testing, and production deployment in accordance with client-approved specifications and priorities.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility, web development best-practices and standards including; advanced UI/UX for displays, intuitive workflows, navigation, and SEO
- Bachelor's Degree
- There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a NACI clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Agile Development and Scrum Methodologies, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Comfortable interacting with the development team and customer stakeholders.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.