Volt has been a leader in the Staffing Industry for 60 years and currently has more than 100 branches nationwide to serve both our clients' and candidates' needs. We connect office professionals with leading employers in the area. Whether you are looking for a contract/temporary position or a direct hire, we are here to serve you. Find out more about us by visiting www.volt.com.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Treasury Associate you will serve as a critical team member in managing the daily cash needs of a multi-billion-dollar business and its operations. Your attention to detail and effective communication will make you a business asset to our operations.
- Prepare, reconcile and analyze daily cash position reports
- Monitor bank balances and coordinate daily cash transfers
- Coordinate daily investment and debt activity with the cash manager
- Maintain and reconcile MS Access database of mortgage loan information
- Review and process electronic funds transfer requests, establish repetitive wire templates
- Execute stop payment requests
- Monitor daily cash receipts
- Review monthly bank account analysis
- Prepare monthly accounting and management reports
- Primary point of contact with cash management banks
- Assist with on-going process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree required, degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and able to multi-task within a deadline driven environment
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Access
- Must be self-motivated, dependable and exhibit a mature work ethic