CACI is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying software systems (e.g., custom, COTS, GOTS) for the Integrated Broadcast Service Network Services (IBS-NS) program in Reston, VA.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Present ideas for system improvements, develop cost estimates for software developments or enhancements and conduct impact analysis for software changes.
- Produce detailed specifications and write software code.
- Work closely with business analysts, designers, and subject matter experts to understand functional requirements.
- Conduct unit tests and documents findings.
- Support formal testing in controlled environment before code is promoted to production.
- Adhere to program configuration change control standards.
- Provide input into training manuals for users.
- Understand the structure and functionality of the COTS applications (e.g., Oracle, Solaris, JBOSS).
- Write interfaces and conversion routines leveraging the application programmatic interface (API).
- Extend applications by using applicable application tools.
- Maintain knowledge of feature and technical changes in the application.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Seasoned technical individual contributor.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manage projects / processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex.
- Influences others regarding system design, solutions, and procedures.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.