Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and collaborating closely with the rest of the senior executive team, the SVP Service Delivery will be responsible for creating a scalable operational infrastructure for a highly complex healthcare provider business that encompasses people, process, and technology.
The SVP Service Delivery will be responsible for all healthcare operations of the business, including new market implementation, existing market management, patient enrollment and support, network development, customer relationship management, and clinical care delivery--virtual, clinic-based and in the home. This executive must be a proven operational leader with a strong track record of leadership.
We are looking for a candidate who brings a rare combination of skill--someone who can build and scale a complex healthcare delivery organization, but who remains grounded in the patient-centric mission of the organization and is committed to recruiting, training and developing the next generation of healthcare leaders.
- Lead all healthcare operations of the Company, including:
- Customer relationship management for deployments across multiple customer types, including payers, health systems and provider-sponsored plans
- Delivery of exceptional clinical results, as measured by both internal and external metrics, including customer-specific success metrics
- Management of all clinical care delivery--whether at-home, in-center or virtual--including supervision of all design, construction, certification and operation of kidney health centers
- Leadership of field operations, including patient enrollment and provider network development
- Recruitment and management of provider network necessary to support customer deployments nation-wide
- Collaborate with product team and Chief Medical Officer to operationalize and execute on clinical initiatives to support better patient care
- Build, own and iterate on the go-to-market playbook
- Ensure effective implementation and execution of Cricket’s offering as the company enters new markets
- Reinforce a culture of high performance by creating systems of accountability to ensure Cricket executes against the financial model and other key KPIs
- Recruit, retain and develop high performing talent; create a repeatable strategy for staffing with a high sense of urgency to support market level operations
- Foster a culture of innovation of innovation, experimentation and learning
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- More than 10 years of work experience, primarily within healthcare; ideally has managed complex services in a company with decentralized operations (including call center operations) and has managed a physician/clinical employee base
- Must be a confident and analytical leader with a high level of intelligence demonstrated through effective problem solving skills, the ability to multitask and make decisions quickly
- Hands-on leader with a track record of “rolling up your sleeves” to drive desired outcomes
- Proven ability to build a world-class team and foster a high performance culture
- Strong executive presence, with the ability to build relationships of trust with executive leadership of client organizations
- Demonstrated success with P&L management ($20M - $100M+).
- Track record of success operating a highly profitable and highly complex business through a period of rapid scale
- Experience in network development and provider engagement
- Understands physician incentive models, both for independent practices and employed physicians
- Understands the interactions and transitions of care across the care continuum
- Has worked in or with a large health system and understands the complexities and challenges of disrupting existing business models to create transformed care models that drive value
- Leads in a metrics driven environment and holds his/her team accountable to established metrics; ideally has created metrics and KPIs for a company in a high growth environment
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Integrity and high ethical standards that is comfortable with creating systems of accountability
- Experience in building out brick-and-mortar facilities a strong plus
- Bonus points for experience in managing across Medicare Advantage, Medicare ACO and commercial population value based contracts
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended option exercise window
- Health, dental and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Flexible vacation
- Ability to work remotely from our main San Francisco office
- A transformative mission, and an early-stage opportunity to build an industry-defining company
Cricket Health is a comprehensive kidney care provider with a personalized, evidence-based approach to managing chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Cricket Health delivers world-class, technology-enabled multidisciplinary care both in-person and virtually to achieve the best outcomes possible for patients and the best value for partners, keeping patients healthy and out of the hospital, accelerating access to transplant, and increasing home dialysis adoption. We are committed to aligning the success of our company with those of our partners and the patients whom we serve. Learn more at www.crickethealth.com and follow us @crickethealth.