Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career, and customer-oriented Sr. Test Engineer to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to multiple federal agencies through the Continuous Diagnostic& Mitigation (CDM) Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions and consult with many different federal agencies to enhance their Information Assurance (IA) programs and continuous monitoring capabilities.
As a member of the Service Transition organization, the CDM Sr. Test Engineer works with other ManTech service organizations, DHS, and Agency test teams to facilitate and support the successful testing of the DEFEND CDM Solution. The Sr. Test Engineer provides support to various Federal Agencies, and is responsible for implementing established test plans and creating new test plans. Other duties include:
- Create test artifacts including test plans, test cases and test reports.
- Facilitate solution testing in both ManTech lab environment and the operational environment within each Agency.
- Work with Agency representatives to identify authoritative data sources to be used to verify data collected by the CDM Solution as presented in the CDM Agency Dashboard.
- Deliver regular demonstrations to each Agency on new functionality being implemented.
- Deliver briefings to Agency representatives that describe how to verify CDM Solution data in the CDM Agency Dashboard.
- Facilitate the successful completion of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with Agency representatives.
- Work with Agency representatives to troubleshoot issues identified during the UAT process.
- Coordinate and facilitate Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) demonstrations with the CDM Test Team.
- Provide feedback to ManTech service delivery teams and the CDM Test Team regarding updates to solution requirements based on the demonstrations of the CDM Solution.
- A Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in testing of hardware and software
- Strong understanding of industry best practices related to testing and related tools
- Demonstrated hands on experience testing capabilities across varied COTS user and administrative consoles
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite (including MS Office Suite, Visio, ad MS Project)
- Knowledge of IT systems management, particularly Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies as well as ITIL/ITSM experience
- Must possess a self-starter mentality and be an effective problem-solver
- Ability to work as part of a team and work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust and DHS Suitability clearance
- Experience with SharePoint & JIRA
- Current DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) and other civilian Agency clearances
- ITIL certification
- Non-dual, U.S Citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability.
- Office work, typically sedentary with some movement around the office.
Position is eligible for teleworking opportunities (subject to certain conditions)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.