Falcon IT is seeking a Sr. Oracle Training Developer to work in Reston, VA. This is a full-time position supporting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
The Sr. Oracle Training Developer will work closely with the Functional SME’s and utilize Test Scripts to develop courseware and instructional material to educate technical and non-technical personnel in the use of Oracle 12.2.7 Federal Financials. The Sr. Oracle Trainer will also prepare Instructor materials (course outlines, course manuals, computer-based training, and job aids).
Required Skills/Level of Experience:
- Knowledge of the ADDIE Model and Implementation
- Develop training courses and materials in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure validity and accuracy of training content and update existing materials based on modifications in the system as needed
- Delivery of end user system training to include Instructor Led Training (ILT) and iWBT.
- Partner closely with the Organizational Change Management (OCM) Team and SMEs to develop and deliver robust training materials and classes
- At least 10 years of experience with training development and delivery for Oracle EBS Financials including:
- CLM, iProcurement, PO, GL, Projects, Budgets, AP, AR, FA, GRC, Fed Admin & OBIEE
- Instructor-Led Training, Web (Computer) Based Training
- At least 5 years of experience using Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Instructional Design experience
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, oral and written skills
- Experience with Oracle R12 Federal Financials
- Oracle Knowledge Center LMS
- Oracle in Application support (IAS) for Oracle R12 and UPK
Travel for training delivery will be required within the continental US during the second half of 2020.
-The candidate must be prepared to provide work samples upon request
-The candidate must have US Citizenship and be clearable for Public Trust Clearance in accordance to government contracting requirements.