Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. With our proprietary AI & Machine learning infrastructure at the center, Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly-targeted audiences. With Resonate large brands and agencies are finally getting to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
We have an excellent engineering culture that focuses on results, values collaboration and loves solving hard problems. We are a team of voracious learners who believe that technology is a journey, not a destination and we actively support ongoing education and experimentation.
If using cutting-edge technologies and transforming an industry sounds interesting to you, then we should talk.
About the Position
As a Senior member of our Engineering team, you will work with a tight, highly skilled machine learning / data science team dedicated to the development of Resonate’s proprietary consumer insights. You will be working closely with our Data Scientists, implementing highly available and scalable machine learning pipelines.
If you are a Senior Software Engineer passionate for technology who wants to work with a mature, intensely skilled team, values total ownership of your work, and can’t imagine a day without coding, we want to speak to you! We're looking for a creative, focused, collaborative, technically curious individual who enjoys both design as well as working hands-on with the code.
If you are interested in working on cutting edge ML and AI projects at Internet scale and speed this is the job for you!
- Design and implement ML feature pipelines
- Optimize pipelines and processes for model development, experimentation and scaled production scoring
- Implement machine learning algorithms and libraries in service to modeling and production scoring pipelines
- Monitor and ensure the quality of machine learning solutions by implementing process and control disciplines as well as tooling to govern
- Analyze large and complex data sets to derive valuable insights, inform feature and product development
- Apply machine learning and data science techniques and design distributed systems
- Oversee the entire lifecycle (research, design, experimentation, development. deployment, monitoring, and maintenance)
- Drive the evolution of Resonate’s ML/AI infrastructure through research, experimentation and implementation of best practices
- Coach/Mentor other team members
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Strong Software Engineering background with emphasis in data science and machine learning
- Fluent in Java, Python, and/or Scala programming languages
- Strong communication skills including the ability to describe complex models and findings to different audiences and stakeholders, from data science peers to business decision-makers
- Demonstrated exploratory analysis and visualization abilities in a non-academic settings
- Strong bias for action and ability to pivot quickly and act with agility according to the needs of the business
- Working knowledge of machine learning frameworks and the data and computation management mechanisms that surround them in a cloud environment(AWS)
- Experience designing, implementing, and transitioning to AI/ML cloud based frameworks such as Amazon SageMaker
- Experience implementing quality and control disciplines for Machine Learning pipelines through process and tooling
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and effectively manage priorities and communicate progress
- Fluent in Linux based systems, Docker, and code versioning tooling (Git/CI/CD)
- Computer Science or equivalent degree and work experience
Resonate is a pioneer in Consumer Intelligence Marketing, delivering deep consumer understanding, dynamic insights and analysis in a simple-to-use SaaS platform. Leading consumer brands, advertising agencies and political and advocacy organizations have used Resonate to understand the Human Element, a holistic understanding of their customers and prospects, that extends beyond demographics, psychographics and behavioral data. We uncover the why that drives the what behind consumers’ decisions to buy or support certain brands, products or causes. Resonate conducts the most extensive U.S. consumer survey and the Resonate Platform contains insights on more than 13,000 attributes representing 185 million U.S. adult consumers.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and shape the future of the industry. We’ve been named a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple times. We’ve also been recognized for our consistent growth as part of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners, and iNovia Capital. Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.