FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 6,300 customers across 67 countries, including more than 40 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join Fireeye. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, articulate and intimately familiar with Linux operating systems and SDLC, be willing to perform cross-functional duties as necessary, and have a proven history of creating tools and automation.
- Your role is to build and support highly reliable & scalable platforms by working closely with other engineering and program teams. You will be working in a fast paced environment and should be able to produce quality deliverables in a timely manner.
- Convert business design requirements into technical implementation plan. Automate building systems and solutions in Cloud environment (AWS preferred) and on-premises (Linux env).
- Build Continuous Integration/Continuous deployment pipelines for applications. Troubleshoot technical issues, provide efficient long term solutions including performance tuning & monitoring improvements. Participate in an on-call support rotation.
- 5+ years experience in:
- Scripting using Python, Bash or similar.
- Puppet and Git.
- Jenkins, Artifactory/Repos, CentOS.
- Docker and Kubernetes operations.
- Public cloud (AWS) build and deployment using Terraform.
- Application monitoring, system & app logging tools.
- Working knowledge of Data systems (Postgres, Elasticsearch, Kafka) and Networking concepts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.