Do you have the ability to make tech-speak understandable to a wide audience? Are you laser-focused on details? Are you excited by the prospect of making a positive impact on the growth of a small business? Come work where your attention to detail and organizational skills aren’t just a quirk--they will be encouraged and celebrated!
- Contribute significantly to the growth of Plus3 IT and help the company achieve business development pipeline goals.
- Support end-to-end proposal development process, with increasing responsibility towards Proposal Management of task order responses.
- Track new business opportunities and update opportunity data in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- In support of Request for Proposal (RFP), Sources Source/Request for Information (RFI) responses:
- Act as single point of contact for the company in all interactions with teammates (Prime and Sub) during the Request for Proposal (RFP) response process.
- Track and assist in the response to incoming data calls from Prime business partners.
- Act as the Data Call lead for all outgoing data calls to Subcontractors.
- Provide writing guidance and play an active role in the peer review process.
- With guidance and training from Proposal Manager, author proposal sections and volumes.
- Provide configuration control of text and graphics.
- Work with multiple members of the corporate team to coordinate proposal resume/staffing requirements and format resumes.
- Develop proposal materials to include, outlines, compliance matrices, storyboards, kickoff and review team slide decks, data call templates, and production materials.
- Develop and maintain a library of reuse information.
- Copy editing of proposal, business development, and marketing related documents and content.
- Support production (hard and soft copy) of proposals and formal business development documents.
- Coordinate with members of the corporate team and with outside consultants, as needed.
- As needed, support requests for prices and proposals in support of consulting business development. Provide support to the executive and business development team in maturing consulting packages into a core offering.
- 2+ years of Proposal Coordination or Specialist experience preferably with Federal/Department of Defense (DoD) requests for proposal (RFPs), with a willingness and desire to expand the scope of your responsibilities.
- Thorough knowledge of AP Style.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts and processes into clear, concise language.
- Ability to work within tight, unforgiving deadlines.
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills (in person and virtual).
- Detail-oriented, and be able to manage and prioritize multiple, simultaneous projects and deadlines.
**Writing Sample required.