Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients. We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager to support our government client. The candidate must have excellent written and oral communications. The candidate must be able to think critically, creatively and strategically, have excellent judgment and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- ESITA responsible for DIA mission critical or mission essential applications as assigned by the government.
- Provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) planning, program/project management, development, requirements management services and acquisition support, integration and engineering services, systems security, information assurance engineering services, and services in portfolio management and process improvement.
- Leads a technical team of contractors and government employees to deploy capabilities ahead of schedule and subsequent versions to users across the DoDIIS enterprise.
- Manages the software development lifecycle including requirements collection, system design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Responsible for daily customer/stakeholder engagement. Provides regular leadership and executive level briefings, manages contracts, budgets and schedules.
- Manages a team of developers, both prime and subcontractors in remote locations to ensure deliverables are met on time or ahead of schedule.
- Manages lifecycle processes, contracts, budgets, resources, with CIO and senior stakeholder engagement.
- Provides documented assessment, updates, guidance, and recommendations regarding data governance, roadmaps, processes, and data standards through proactive discovery, recurring ESITA engagement, and evaluation of current and future initiatives and capabilities
- Assists mission stakeholders with planning for future data needs. in the preparation of reports to DIA leadership on progress with data efforts, with outreach efforts to industry, academic, and other government entities.
- Manages and supervises personnel involved in all aspects of project activity, organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all tasks.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and must pass CI Poly.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent certification.
- Minimum 6 years of project management for DoD and/or the IC.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project (including EPM), SharePoint, Visio
- Have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).