Sosi-Vykin is currently looking for experienced active in-scope TS/SCI cleared Counterterrorism Analysts to join our team located in Reston, VA. We are a small defense contracting company that is veteran owned servicing the US Department of Defense. The successful candidate will receive competitive wages, health plans and the opportunity to join a small company that still believes every employee counts.
Serve as part of a team within the Intelligence Community supporting the Department of Defense's mandated terrorist watch list. Apply in-depth intelligence analytic skills to identify, assess, and report on all-source strategic and operational intelligence pertaining to the customer's mission.
Candidate will be assigned to one of a few possible mission sets: Watch Listing, Mission Management, Intelligence Operations, or Threat Assesment. He/she is responsible for performing intelligence analysis activities related to ensuring the quality and accuracy of nominating known and suspected terrorist to a national watch-list.
This will include:
- Reviewing incoming watch-list data
- Performing reviews of historical records following an encounter where a potential discrepancy in watch-list records has been detected
- Conducting special quality assurance projects, such as performing a targeted review of specific areas of interest.
Candidate will use multiple government databases to provide in-depth, all-source, multi-discipline analysis and recommendations; prepare intelligence products, reports and other deliverables using Microsoft Office products.
Candidate may be called upon to support operational missions in support of national security objectives.
- An Active in-scope TS/SCI clearance is required
- CI polygraph preferred, or the ability to obtain.
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of four (4) years of experience; OR Military Intel. school and a minimum of four (4) years of intelligence experience supporting the DoD; OR a minimum of eight (8) years of intelligence experience supporting the DoD.
- Previous experience performing analytical intelligence focused on either homeland or CENTCOM/SOUTHCOM AOR.
- Military experience in a deployed environment conducting intelligence analysis.
- Experience maintaining government agency watch lists.
- Intelligence Watch experience.
- Experience using intelligence analysis specific databases.
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment. The work location is a government facility located on a military installation in Reston, VA supporting a DoD customer. The successful applicant will be working for and reporting directly to the prime contractor or the DoD customer as appropriate.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
Sosi-Vykin is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and strives to comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, HIV-positive status, as well as any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful and all persons involved in the operations of the company are prohibited from engaging in this type of conduct. category = intelligence