Code42 is the leader in insider threat detection, investigation and response. With our data security solution, security teams can protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG's Global Excellence Award.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
As part of the Cloud Operations team, you will participate in the design, implementation, and ongoing operation of the tools that automate building, operating, and monitoring of Code42 systems. You will participate in software development, including writing maintainable code, comprehensive tests, and mentoring/collaborating with the team in all aspects of application service delivery. These services must be highly available and performant in a 24x7 environment. You will support the Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies leveraged by the Code42 Cloud eco-system. You will be executing a diverse portfolio of projects within an Agile management framework and will author documentation including standard operating procedures, analysis, and project artifacts.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Automating the build, deployment, operation, and monitoring of the Code42 Cloud eco-system
- Troubleshooting complex systems, remediating issues, and taking steps to prevent recurring issues
- Contributing to other support and automation efforts as needed
- Adhering to FIPS, PCI, and SOC 2 security compliance in accordance with standards, policies and procedures
- Proposing and developing new technology standards and best practices as appropriate
- Collaborating as part of a team of engineers dedicated to putting the customer first
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or Physics (or equivalent experience)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Linux administration and security experience (Amazon Linux, Ubuntu, RHEL, Debian, or Centos)
- Experience in filesystem and RAID array creation, maintenance, and recovery
- Experience with computer networking (Internet routing, load balancing, DNS, etc.)
- Experience with managing Cloud orchestration tooling (SaltStack, Chef, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile Operations/Development environment
- Versed in programming software (Java, Python, GoLang, Git, etc.)
- Experience with multi-cloud provider software deployment strategies and tooling
- Experience with AWS Systems Operations
- Experience with Ansible and Docker
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
- Experience with Hashicorp tools (Terraform, Vault, Packer, Vagrant, etc.)
- Available to participate in the on-call support rotation
The salary range for this role is approximately $60,000-$115,000.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.