Noblis is seeking a Training and Development Specialist for their Reston, VA headquarters location. The Noblis Organization and Professional Development team continuously works to improve our culture, employee engagement, employee effectiveness, organization effectiveness and professional development.
- Work independently and with the team and stakeholders to manage the complete training experience: advertising, scheduling, material preparation, communication, logistics, catering, support and training feedback.
- Manage our Learning Management System (LMS) including entering courses, maintaining registrations, developing and assigning courses and certifications, and reporting.
- Review and measure use of the learning management system to ensure it is being effectively utilized. Work with content vendors to identify and recommend courses to add to the LMS.
- Track and escalate training attendance/exception and certification exceptions.
- Researches and resolves a wide variety of issues and queries using independent judgement.
- Partner with team members to develop e-learning courses from Word documents, video, PowerPoint presentations and more.
- Co-facilitate onboarding and other established programs.
- Experience working independently; anticipating and adapting to changing priorities.
- Measure and analyze the results of your work and make improvement suggestions.
- Bachelors degree
- At least 1 year of experience in training coordination and 1 year of experience in learning management system administration.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently
- More than 1 year of experience in training coordination and more than 1 year of learning management system administration (preferably the INFOR LMS solution).
- At least 1 year of E-Learning development experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Capable of working with all levels of the organization.
- Strong Microsoft office suite and LMS software skills.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Learn about and support Noblis' client engagement, corporate values, and corporate strategic priorities, including providing input to proposal writers.
• Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goals.
• Participate in the proposal process by providing input to proposal writers.