Remarque Systems is a software company that is passionate about improving drug development using cutting edge software. Founded in 2015 Remarque Systems is focused on Clinical Trial Software to support Risk Based Monitoring and Quality by Design.
Testing and quality insurance are a very important part of delivering quality product to our customers. The Software Tester is responsible for writing, documentation and execution of test cases. The Software Tester will work with the Software Testing Lead and
software developer teams to inspect the software for quality and issues.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for authoring and executing manual and automated test cases.
- Maintain changes to test cases and suites to reflect changes in system.
- Maintain appropriate test coverage to software features and product backlog items
- Communicate with development team about any found software issues and bugs with accurate reproducible steps.
Education, skills and competencies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or similar field.
- Minimum 2 years related job experience.
- Experience in Agile Development and Software Testing a plus
- Effective communication skills and strong attention to details.
- Ability to work with team members and customers to drive successful projects.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Team Services
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager
- If no experience with the Microsoft testing suite it is mandatory that you have experience with other tools and show a willingness to learn and convert to the Microsoft products.
- Experience with Automated testing a plus
- Experience with Protractor a plus
- Familiarity with C#, SQL, and Java Script, and Angular a plus