Oracle Database Developer
We are currently sourcing for an Oracle Database Developer to work in Workplace Investing in Durham, NC.
The Expertise You Have and The Skills You Bring
- 6+ years of strong technical database skills within Oracle/ Sybase/ MS SQL Server
- Expert level experience in SQL, PL/SQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and SQL performance tuning
- 1+ years of experience in Informatica including creation of mappings/workflows, data load, tuning and debug/troubleshoot
- Demonstrated experience in Unix shell Scripting and batch scripting
- Knowledge/working experience on Cloud migration, Agile methodology and CI/CD
- Knowledge/working experience on scheduling tools, preferably Control-M
- Exposure to BI tools like Tableau, Qlikview & Power BI is preferred
- Defined Benefits domain knowledge and experience is a plus
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Value You Deliver
- Develop and manage Reporting applications and products for the Defined Benefit systems (also known as pension) including NetBenefits, PSW and Batch
- Interpret business problems and translate them into technical solutionsdesign to solve complex technical problems
- Work as a technology lead to develop and administer Defined Benefit Reports and applications
- Research on modern technologies and maintain a competitive tech stack meeting market trend.
- Support migration of DB Reports and applications to Azure
- Review the progress of system development through Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using fast pace technologies like GIT, ITEC stash, Jenkins, uDeploy, Ant, Maven
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from different business and technology organizations to work in an agile environment through modernized tools like JIRA, Confluence, RRC, Mural to ensure seamless development and delivery of projects
- Review scheduled build and install processes, make decisions during a state of urgency, and approve exceptions as required for client escalations.
- Involve in Architectural discussions and provide effective solutions to the project team while taking a leadership role in technical design and product implementation discussions.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- DATABASE CONSULTANT
- ORACLE PROGRAMMER
- Database Developer
- POwer BI
- Shell Scripting
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.