Sr. Project Manager - ERP
Sr. Project Manager – ERP
Location: Renton, WA or Portland, OR
Duration: Contract to Hire & Direct Hire/Permanent
Apply: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Kelly IT is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager with a strong background in ERP implementation and support. This is a permanent opportunity with our healthcare client in their Renton, WA, Portland, OR, or Beaverton, OR locations. The selected Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and execution of upgrades and optimization of the current ERP system as well as research and strategy for the migration to a new system.
The Senior Project Manager will be accountable for large, diverse and complex projects in the areas of information technology, business and ERP system (Supply Chain, Finance and Human Resources) applications, strategic objectives and goals. The selected candidate will manage all aspects of projects with responsibilities including:
- Execute projects in alignment with the organizations strategic plans and objectives.
- Build support to influence decisions in order to ensure work toward common objectives.
- Manage client expectations from initial problem identification and through the project lifecycle.
- Develop and gain sponsor approval and signoff of the project charter and work breakdown schedule.
- Maintain all project artifacts.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly understand and align with an organization, its structure and priorities.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
- Exercise sound political and environmental judgment as appropriate to support successful project implementation.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in assessing and mitigating risks through risk planning.
- Demonstrate success managing other project managers, project portfolios and/or multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate experience in business development and/or strategic and tactical planning and execution including marketing, communications and financial planning.
- Demonstrate experience as a speaker in a professional presentation environment, such as conferences and association meetings.
- Demonstrate experience managing the process of design, development, integration and/or implementation of software products or facilities.
- Demonstrate ability to manage projects with multiple project teams, product development lifecycle, or quality lifecycle.
- Demonstrate ability to inform and influence senior leadership, management and individuals in various parts of the organization to work toward successful outcomes.
- Bachelors degree plus experience in IT, ERP (supply chain and HR), and Project Management.
- Healthcare or clinical experience is highly preferred.
- 8+ years of experience leading large, diverse and complex projects.
- Extensive ERP implementation, support, and maintenance experience. Preferably with Lawson or Oracle.
- Expertise and experience with Project Management methodology based on project management principles.
- Experience facilitating complex decisions making among multiple executive stakeholders.
- Skilled in strategic planning, program management, group motivation, discipline and diplomacy.
- Experience developing and implementing benchmarks and metrics in support of improved quality and process design.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.