WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
WW Health Solutions delivers the value of Weight Watchers directly to employers. Together, our program offers all of the benefits of WW, including access to meetings and our industry-leading online tools and apps, along with the convenience of meetings held onsite directly at employer locations. Our dynamic team helps some of the nation’s largest employers tackle total wellness, inclusive of our best in class solution for treating one of the nation's leading health concerns: obesity.
This position focuses on driving sales of WW Health Solutions to large employers who build Weight Watchers into their preventive health and wellness programs. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of the new sales process in the assigned territory.
- Achieve pre-defined target sales goals with large employers
- Generate new business by prospecting new accounts (lead generation, cold calling, and networking); proactively identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Negotiate strategic agreements with key business executives of potential customers (e.g., CEO, VP of HR/Benefits, Chief Medical Director, and Wellness Coordinators) with assistance from the Legal Department.
- Utilize WW Health Solutions’ strong value proposition and success with large employers to develop effective strategies and business/action plans for strategic accounts.
- Develop and implement internal member engagement promotions with corporate customers to effectively market the benefits of WW Health Solutions to our clients’ employees. Must have the ability to demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness in finding ways to promote WW Health Solutions products and services to accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to customers in a professional and effective manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- 7 + years experience in B2B sales (including some experience in the healthcare arena), with a focus on selling to corporate C-Suite, VP's and Human Resources leadership
- Experience in direct sales with a track record of exceeding sales targets and developing business relationships with new Fortune 500 clients
- Eager to work in a rapidly evolving, start-up environment.
- Passionate about making a positive impact on wellness and the obesity crisis and its associated impact on healthcare costs
- Strong face-to-face consultative selling skills, with an emphasis on the ability to influence decisions and connect WW’s solutions to customer needs
- Ability to communicate with and build relationships at all levels of a corporate client's organization
- High-energy, strong work ethic, a passion for sales and the ability to work independently to deliver results are essential
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to effectively articulate information to clients
- Good listener; prevents misunderstandings and resolves problems
- Ability to develop relationships and work well with internal team members.
- Organized, proactive, and plans for the future. Responsive to unanticipated circumstances and can quickly shift priorities
- Understand trends and best practices in B2B marketing
- Must be willing to travel extensively –minimum 50% travel
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.