TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers' compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you're passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients' business success with extraordinary HR.
- Work to resolve general client issues related to payroll and platform.
- Stay informed of statutory and regulatory payroll and compliance practices.
- Organize and prioritize work to ensure timely, effective, efficient, and economic
delivery of services.
- Manage open cases to ensure problem resolution in shortest amount of time, while keeping clients regularly informed of
status and anticipated resolution date.
- Document all customer interactions in the CRM system.
- Ensure proper triage, escalation and effective resolution of more complex inquiries to the appropriate Tier 2 COE.
- Responsible for taking initiative and action towards professional development.
- Responsible for contributing to high NPS scores and overall customer retention.
- Responsible for meeting established key performance indicator metrics as defined by management.
- Deliver excellent core standard services to customers.
- Provide accurate information in a friendly, professional, and empathetic manner translating to a positive customer
- Deliver dependable, accurate, appropriate, timely, and easy-to-use value-added solutions to meet customers' needs.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
- Support customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Bachelor's degree desired; or equivalent education/work experience
- Minimum 1 year of customer service and/or payroll experience.
- Top notch customer service skills.
- Knowledge in payroll and compliance management.• Strong verbal and written communication skills.• Ability to independently resolve issues.• Strong time management skills.• Knowledge of and ability to explain and provide
guidance on clients' payroll, benefit billing, reporting and best practices in operations.
- Knowledge and strong understanding of TriNet's practices, policies, processes, systems capabilities and limitations.
- Ability to work well within a team in an office.
- Ability to gain the cooperation of others in pursuit of company goals.
- Knowledge of contact center technologies (Telephony, CRM, Call Monitoring, Workforce Management).
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluency in English, bilingual a plus.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
- FPC/CPP preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of corporate data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PeopleSoft and SalesForce.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- Minimal travel required.
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request such an accommodation.