Status: Per Diem
Under the supervision of the pharmacists, performs order entry, clerical duties, inventory control, medication distribution, floor stock delivery, preparation of IV admixture using sterile technique and maintains records of distribution and assists in nursing inspections, participates in performance improvement and data collections activities. This position provides pharmaceutical care for the following age groups: neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics. Performs other tasks as assigned by the pharmacists.nder his or her supervision, in the daily operation of the Pharmacy.
Education and Work Experience
- Previous hospital experience desirable.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must demonstrate skills appropriate for Pharmacy technician functions.
- Must be licensed by the Nevada State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacy technician or a pharmacy technician trainee.
Employees must be in their current position for a minimum of six calendar months and not received any disciplinary action within the last six months to apply and be considered for a transfer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources.