The Logistics Support Aid shift is on an alternating weekly schedule. This Logistics night shift works Thursday-Saturday 5:00pm-5:30am and on alternating Wednesdays. Our benefit package is available to all team members on the first day of employment, including401Kwith Company matching. Ourpositive work environmentalso includes opportunity for growth.
Starting hourly pay is $18.54 with other increases available.
This Night shift also includes a 15% Shift differential.
Vistaprint offers small businesses everything they need to market their business. We offer high-quality printed marketing materials, promotional products and marketing services such as copywriting, design, websites and postcard mailing. For more information, please visit www.vistaprint.com.
The Logistics Support Aid (LSA) is responsible for managing material flow throughout the plant and ensuring inventory accuracy through SAP. This includes ensuring incoming material information is listed accurately in all receipts, daily cycle counts are set up and performed, daily JIRA escalations are created/updated, and troubleshooting picking and receiving discrepancies. This position will also act as a point person to escalate and/or assist in troubleshooting logistics issues escalated by Team Members.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Allocate and adjust material flow throughout the plant using SAP and visual tools (e.g. Kanban, Receiving, Picking, MH, etc.)
- Create and maintain standard work and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Perform cycle counts and other inventory management checks
- Resolving real time logistics issues (e.g. shortages, Zero stock checks, etc.) and research them to find root cause, as well as appropriately escalating system issues.
- Operate Material Handling equipment (forklift, tugger, palet jack, etc.)
- Process Vendor/Production returns in SAP
- Assist with monitoring and ordering production materials
- Capable of performing repetitive lifting (up to 50 lbs), flexibility for bending and reaching
- Able to stand for long periods of time (up to 12 hours)
- Performing any and all related tasks as assigned by Management
- Team player who is reliable, eager to learn, train and rotate through the various operations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong dedication to team member morale, customer service, safety, quality and delivery
- Ability to multitask
- Inventory, forklift driving, OSHA courses or training
- Previous experience in a upper level logistics role
- Troubleshooting skills and inventory management experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
Nearest Major Market: Reno
Nearest Secondary Market: Tahoe
Job Segment: Logistics, ERP, SAP, Operations, Technology, Night