General Clerk or Warhouse Clerk
At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Under direct supervision, performs entry-level clerical office duties such as data entry, document imaging or processing, and filing. Responds to standard inquiries and refers complex requests to appropriate staff members.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proofreads records for clarity and completeness in accordance with defined procedures.
- Enters data from standard forms and reports into appropriate systems, spreadsheets or databases.
- Prepares a variety of documents for processing by others; may include scanning, filing, collating, or indexing records in order to ensure that information is readily retrievable.
- Responds to standard inquiries from internal and external customers. Refers complex requests to appropriate staff members.
Experience and Education:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to work with confidential information.
- Must have high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- HS diploma/equivalent is required, but 2-year degree strongly preferred
Term of Assignment:
- 1st shift position
- Please note this position will be between 12 and 16 hours per week.
- Must be willing to start work noon to 4:30, days will be determined
- 11 month assignment with a tentative Start Date of November 2016 through October 2017 based on candidate performance and client business needs
Instructions :Please call 641-424-3614 for more information on how to apply!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Weekly pay and service bonus plans