Job Role: Technical Analyst, Ezra
Location: Remote – Europe
Start Date: January 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth and support our growing team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Technical Support Analyst. This individual will work on a dynamic agile environment, troubleshooting and supporting web based and mobile apps.
You will be part of the Product Technology Support Team, reporting to the Technical Operations Director.
What You’ll Do
- Support customers and coaches primarily in EMEA but you will also work with end users in APAC and the Americas.
- Field incoming problem tickets, as a Tier 2 resource, providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring requests, issues and resolutions are kept up to date
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through final resolution
- Analyse issue resolution data, make recommendations for support process improvement, and assist in the implementation of changes
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management and development team members
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-up to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Work cooperatively with development, release and quality assurance personnel in the design, testing, and delivery of custom developed applications
- Test the delivered functionality in real-world scenarios and collaborate with external and internal development teams to address issues found during UAT, and validates that corrective actions taken by development resolve those issues
- Manage the client onboarding set-up, from close to launch date
- A bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or equivalent amount of experience and/or training
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an application support, or equivalent type of role
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL in a SQL Server environment and the ability to write simple SQL queries
- Experience providing application support services to defined SLAs
- Strong customer-focus, as well as the desire and ability to work directly with customers
- Basic knowledge of system security
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, professional and reliable
- Able to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
- Ability to approach support issues analytically, as well as understand and solve problems efficiently
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience working with cloud-based systems
- English fluent, any additional language is an asset
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.