Software Brand Marketing Manager
The Sage Group’s client, a Technology company with a long history of success is searching for a Software Brand Marketing Manager.
Bringing new technologies to market requires the ability to see the unseen, to imagine entirely new approaches, and to test the untestable. We share a sense of curiosity with our customers at the potential of technology and the power of engineering to solve the most difficult measurement challenges, collaborating with them to turn their visions into reality.
Software is an integral part of everything we make. From embedded software on instruments, to stand-alone software for design automation and QA, to software-enabled application-tuned solutions across emerging technology spaces, software is the engine through which our offerings provide insights and analytics that help our customers bring tomorrow’s technology products to market faster across the development lifecycle.
We are looking for a motivated individual to drive our software-enabled solutions marketing at the brand level. Your focus will be on positioning our unique and compelling value that extends precision measurements into the insights required to deliver the most advanced technology to market. Your story will weave in aspects of our tailored solutions and how they address the evolving complexity and technology depth necessary to validate unique applications in increasingly integrated workflows.
Brand marketing requires a combined deep understanding of customer pain points, company strategy, unique value, and storytelling to create high impact content that influences perception and fosters preference. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, be able to quickly glean the value of our software-enabled contributions across a wide portfolio and write compelling content suitable for buyer-influencers of solutions in the technology innovation space.
In this role you will be a key member of the Brand Strategy team and able to work remotely from home anywhere in the US.
This position will focus on these main tasks:
- Gain in-depth understanding of our growing, software-enabled portfolio of products, solutions, and unique value
- Build a positioning and messaging platform of our differentiators in this area
- Contribute the software breadth, insights, and analytics story to brand-level content and campaigns
- Personally develop core content, including presentations, web pages, white papers, eBooks, and videos for standalone marketing assets or for inclusion into other content
- Interface with software, product, and solution product marketers to help them articulate the software-enabled value of their respective portfolio areas and ensure a cohesive and consistent messaging from brand to solutions to products
- Be the recognized expert for our software-enabled portfolio and differentiators and share our point of view and expertise in this area with buyer-influencers and with the media
If the idea of marketing powerful software insights and analytics built on data sourced from world-class measurement solutions excites you, and you have a passion for well-written and executed content, this is the place for you. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to take risks, challenges conventional thinking, and brings their whole team to a higher level.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s University Degree or equivalent (technical studies EE/CS or marketing preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in software product marketing
- 5+ years of experience in a content-creation field – for example, technical marketing, product marketing, brand marketing, or engineering content development
- Experience with transforming complex topics into digestible concepts
- Ability to think creatively and break industry stereotypes
- Excellent writing skills and a passion for storytelling and digital content
- Experience developing marketing campaigns
- Proven success working with global, cross-functional teams
Duration: Full time, Salary, Bonus
Location: Remote in the US