The Semperis Story
Semperis combines world-class expertise and patent-pending, leading-edge technology to deliver identity-driven enterprise protection. Our customer-vetted technology, trusted around the globe, empowers clients, and ensures the integrity and continuity of their digital infrastructure and operations. Semperis’ directory services protection platform provides a fully orchestrated Active Directory Disaster Recovery solution, total visibility into directory services modifications, granular restores, and a speedy remediation of Active Directory disasters.
People First Culture
Semperis puts people first. From our customers and partners, to our culture of engineers and experts, we understand that people are our assets. You’ll work alongside world-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, and top technology experts from around the world in a culture that champions strategic vision, actualized expertise, intelligent and precise solutions, and continuous innovation.
The Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with enterprise customers to drive product adoption, retention, and advocacy. The Senior TAM is entrusted with the care of Semperis’ largest customers and is expected to deliver a first-class experience for their assigned customers and desired outcomes for both the customer and Semperis. The Senior TAM serves as their customers’ primary point of contact and coordinates the work of other Semperis team members to ensure customers are delighted with the products and services they receive. They also serve as the “voice of the customer” to drive enhancements to Semperis products and the overall Semperis customer experience.
This role is remote and may be based anywhere in Canada.
- Establish and maintain ongoing communication with Semperis product owners and management at assigned customers in North America
- Partner with customers to identify desired outcomes and define success plans to achieve those outcomes
- Track and report on customer health
- Act as the Semperis project manager for customer projects including onboarding, solution design and deployment, software upgrades, system health checks, disaster recovery (DR) testing, and cybersecurity exercises
- Monitor and report on support cases for assigned customers, manage escalation and drive resolution
- Establish and maintain a regular cadence of business and technical reviews with assigned customers to ensure alignment, collect feedback, identify opportunities for further product usage, and review progress against plans
- Work with internal stakeholders including Semperis Support, Development, Product Management, and Sales to advocate customer needs, drive product usage, and identify growth opportunities
- Identify and overcome barriers to product adoption
- Represent the voice of the customer across Semperis, managing customer surveys, sharing insights and customer stories, and defining feature requests
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of Semperis technology, products, and services
- In addition to customer duties, assist in the development of the Semperis Customer Success (CS) program by creating/maintaining repeatable processes and procedures to optimize the quality, consistency, and efficiency of customer service delivery
- At least 5 years of experience in a TAM, technical sales, professional services, senior support, CS, or other customer-facing roles in the IT or cybersecurity industry
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and develop a “trusted advisor” status
- Excellent communication, project management, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Understanding of how IT in large organizations operates
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to deliver highly personalized service to multiple enterprise customers
- Demonstrated ability to elevate the conversation and establish relationships with management in customer organizations
- Accountability and ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Curiosity, aptitude, and drive to develop a deep understanding of how Semperis solutions can be applied to meet customer needs, as well as a working knowledge of related Microsoft technologies
- Flexibility to deal with shifting priorities, new responsibilities, and loosely defined assignments
- Genuine desire to work with customers
- Experience in a CS role and in developing CS practices and procedures is a plus
- Experience with identity management, backup and recovery, or IT security is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft server technologies, Active Directory, Azure AD, and Office 365 is a plus
- Ability to travel for in-person company events and to meet customers in person (once safe to do so)
Legal Notice:Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Semperis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.