Sales Operations Analyst
MCA, your trusted advisor for wireless communications, data, and security, is seeking a strong Sales Operations Analyst with sales commission experience to join its newly created sales operations team. The position is remote within our company footprint. (Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia)
Reporting to the Sales Operations Leader, this position will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate sales commissions payments and monthly statement releases for the MSS/MR sales divisions.
MCA is building a team of people who share our values of service first, collaboration, trust and engagement. We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. There is no better time to jump into this fast-growing environment of the Security industry. When you join our team, you join the MCA family!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Oversee the commission administrative process flow including source system transaction crediting and reconciliation; incentive calculations; payment file preparation
- Timely and accurate resolution of commissions questions/disputes
- Provide Payroll commission reports to meet monthly and quarterly commission payment deadlines
- Proactively identify and communicate compensation outages and exceptions with sales leadership, Finance and HR
- Clearly articulate and communicate sales compensation plans to all commission eligible employees
- Onboard new sales employee including plan review, system overview and working with sales leadership to establish sales quota/territory
- Partner with sales leadership to establish annual sales quotas
- Develop and maintain documentation or desktop procedures for all commission processes
- Identify opportunities for improved processes and controls
- Assist with annual plan design and implementation and support key projects
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- 3+ years of Incentive Compensation, Finance or HR experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written and solve complex problems
- Strong in analyzing complex data sets and making recommendations
- Experience with sales compensation software or plan design a plus
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Self-starter, organized with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance and HR
Less than 25% travel.
WHO WE ARE
Mobile Communications America, Inc. (MCA) provides wireless communication, data and security solutions that enhance the safety, security, and efficiency of workplaces across the nation. Customers trust us to provide a portfolio of turn-key systems, products, and services — including two-way radio communications, vehicle uplift, security video and access control systems, BDA/DAS, remote monitoring, GPS tracking, SCADA, dispatch, mass notification, and point-to-point wireless networks. Our more than 65,000 customers span industries such as public safety, commercial, manufacturing, education, healthcare, utilities, and government. In addition to being the largest Motorola partner in the U.S., MCA has strategic partnerships with over 1,000 major manufacturers to offer an extensive portfolio of products and technologies.
Since 2013, MCA acquired over forty companies for both geographic density and technology portfolio diversity. These companies bring a combined industry experience of more than 75 years to build out a central corporate team and three operating divisions – Motorola (MSS), Data and Security. With more than 1350 employees and more than 85 locations throughout 13 states, we are there when our customers need us most. Our geographic footprint includes service centers across Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia with the capability to service national customers across the United States. Our solution diversity and geographic footprint provide opportunities for employee growth and career development.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
When you join our team, you join the MCA family! We are better together through the MCA Way: living our core values of Service First, Growth, Teamwork, and Safety. We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. A component of our business that embodies the MCA advantage is our “Service First DNA” culture. Service isn’t just a motto for MCA, it’s an integral part of who we are and goes beyond our customers to our employees, partners, shareholder, and communities.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. offers competitive compensation as well as comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay and much more.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace and is an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that celebrates diversity. At MCA, we are “better together.”