TradeHelm is a near-shore talent company that has been working for more than 10 years with world’s leading brands, using state of the art technologies and building world-class teams. Our team now exceeds +300 awesome professionals from all over the world!
We work with clients that belong to a wide range of industries: digital farming, financial, marketing cloud, health, real state and more!
We are looking for an Ruby Developer. Our client works within Financial industry and are based in New York. Their platform provides support from industry experts and thought leaders, helping its subsidiaries empower with a next generation set of tools, services and capabilities that support their growth and enable them to prosper in a digitally connected and constantly evolving financial environment.
- Lead projects, provide technical guidance, identify risks, proactively learn and share, and mentor more junior team members.
- Expertly develop both back-end and front-end code.
- Understand client's business, build relationships with clients, and guide strategic decisions to make client successful.
- Communicate professionally and empathetically, solicit and provide feedback, actively offer help, and make sure everyone is aligned.
- Guide architecture and implementation discussions, help unblock other developers, establish best practices for maintainability, and strategically balance test coverage, risk and budget.
- Work collaboratively on a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and business analysts.
- Back-end: create applications in Ruby on Rails, though a small number of applications with other setups: Elixir and Phoenix, Node and Sails or Express, and even some old Perl apps.
- Front-end: Bulma or craft CSS from scratch following the ideas of ITCSS, React.js.
- Mobile: support native iOS development in both Objective-C and Swift, React Native.
- Infrastructure: AWS, Terraform, Chef. Docker, Kubernetes.
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Long-Term & Full-time.
- Remote from Argentina.