Wasserman is a partner to the world’s most iconic brands, properties and talent in their ventures across sports, entertainment and culture. Wasserman’s purpose is to transform the businesses and careers of clients for the better. Wasserman also owns and operates Laundry Service, a full-service creative agency, and Cycle, a leader in influencer marketing and branded content. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Los Angeles, Wasserman has offices globally in more than 20 cities including London, New York, Toronto, Raleigh, Carlsbad, The Hague, Portland and Shanghai. Learn more at www.teamwass.com
We are seeking a talented and driven Recruiter to join our dynamic team. You will work on various roles across Wasserman’s divisions and corporate departments. You're passionate about recruitment and finding the perfect fit for each role; your social media channels are off the charts; and you partner with hiring managers to identify top-tier talent.
This position will begin remotely but will be based in Los Angeles, New York, or Raleigh once offices reopen.
- Attract smart, creative, talented candidates for various departments within the company using a variety of traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods to attract
- Conduct in-depth initial interviews with candidates, assessing skill/culture fit
- Act as a strategic partner for hiring managers both leaning on them for support and pushing them for results
- Champion the candidate experience and interview process
- Build relationships and a candidate pipeline
- 3+ years’ experience working in recruitment preferably at an integrated advertising agency
- Creative recruiting experience across all key positions, e.g., Art Director, Copy Writer, Associate Creative Director, Creative Director, Designer, UX/UI Designer, etc.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience managing full cycle interview process
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Extraordinary organizational skills
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
- Thrive in a fast paced environment