TradeHelm is a near-shore talent company that has been working for more than 10 years with world’s leading brands, using state of the art technologies and building world-class teams. Our team now exceeds +300 awesome professionals from all over the world!
We work with clients that belong to a wide range of industries: digital farming, financial, marketing cloud, health, real state and more.
Our client works within the Sales industry and are based in Chicago, IL. Their platform provides artificial Intelligence-enhanced customer engagement that drives results across the retail, healthcare, telecommunications, and financial industries.
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Own the testing process for releases.
- Work with globally distributed teams.
- Identify strategies for testing engineering deliverables, including a balance of API/UI automation and exploratory testing.
- Contribute to the coverage and execution of existing tests and drive the transition to more test automation.
- Partner with software engineers to create and code tests concurrently as code is developed.
- Collaboration with others to solve problems that go beyond your own experience and skill set such as building stable test environments, etc.
- Performance and load testing.
- Testing products end to end that are integrated from multiple company acquisitions.
- SQL experience or another relational database.
- Unit Testing.
- Long-Term & Full-time.
- Remote from Argentina.