Job Title: Privacy Assistant
Location: Maidenhead or Sheffield office with remote working
RWS Holdings plc is the worlds leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globes top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
About The Role:
RWS is recruiting a Privacy Assistant to assist the Global Data Privacy Officer working across all the divisions in the RWS Group.
* Support the Privacy Officer in the administration of data mapping, data protection impact assessments and vendor management utilising OneTrust tool for regulatory compliance
* Assist in the management of privacy projects and administration of subject access requests
* Manage the collation of data from internal and external sources together with administration of the software
* Assist the Data Privacy Officer with the management of various projects relating to privacy issues
* Assist with the deployment of our OneTrust Privacy Management Software
* Administer and manage privacy projects that will encompass the variety of group privacy activities establishing a privacy framework across the group
* Ensure all projects are audit compliance
* Take ownership of the OneTrust functionality, managing the completion and collection of data for data mapping purposes
* Assist in responding to SARs received from global data subjects through both direct external contacts and internal sources in a timely manner
* Act as the point of contact for data subjects and coordinate responses accordingly
* Maintain records and support aspects of the process escalating as appropriate.
* Administer the OneTrust software throughout the business
Skills & Experience:
* Business/ Project management exposure with a keen interest in privacy
* Either experience with OneTrust or a similar software
* Have an inquisitive mind, can do attitude and ability to work on your own initiative
* Willingness to learn new software
* Excellent problem solving skills
* OneTrust Certification
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suites (visio, excel, word, Sharepoint etc.)
* Data Protection Awareness
Life at RWS:
We work hard together to deliver for our customers; our expertise, professionalism, anddetermination to never let others downdrives us tobepassionate and serious about what we do,deliver customer value, yetalways adding a human touch
As a company focused on connecting people through language, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our company culture. RWS is anEqual Opportunities Employerand we are committed in ensuring that all employees work inan environmentfree from all forms of harassment and discrimination andone thatactively promotes teamwork,diversityand trust. All employees have a right to be treated with respect and dignity. RWS operatein a manner for the inclusion of all - any form of discrimination is expressly prohibited. Employees are selected and promoted on merit alone and no other factors whether race, gender, age, religion, marital status, gender identity or disability are taken into consideration.
We are proud to work in a company where all can succeed and grow their career and while RWS operates in accordance with all local employment laws, if local law enables any form of discrimination this is against RWS company policy and we will adhere to the highest standard.
Recruitment Agencies: RWS Group PLC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any unsolicited resumes to any RWS employees. Any unsolicited resume received will be treated as the property of RWS and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such resume will be considered null and void.