Online Marketing Manager - SEA (m/f/d)
As anOnline Marketing Manager (SEA)you are responsible for theoperational campaign managementwith hands-on experience insetting up and optimizing the campaignsherself/himself with appropriate target audiences and bidding strategies.
- Managing the planning and day to day execution of performance and branding SEA campaigns (Analyze & optimize campaigns)
- Monitor the competition and identify new approaches for traffic generation and performance improvement
- Maintain and monitor bids, account daily and monthly reach, CTRs and other important account metrics.
- Run tests (e.g. ad copy, audiences, etc.), analyze the respective performance and make suggestions based on these findings.
- Run manual and automated bidding and steer budget to campaigns and their segments based on goals.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other SEA initiatives.
- Collaborating with our Data Analytics team to manage, optimize or create target audiences.
- Youll work closely with the creative team to systematically create new ad content and generate new ideas based on data-driven insights
- Cooperating with other teams & channels to ensure effective cross-channel strategy and best possible customer journeys
- University degree
- Preferable several years experience in the fields of E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing,
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) and German (optional)
- Familiar with Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics
- Profound knowledge and excellent understanding of all Online-Marketing-Channels and their interrelation as well as their functionalities
- Knowledge and understanding about all relevant Online-Marketing-KPIs and routine handling of the creation and analysis of reportings
At HRS we feel globally united and mutually responsible, a belief that is rooted in our company history and values: Thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with everyone across the whole company being given the opportunity to take full ownership to deliver on our shared vision every single day.
You will work in a modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home. Our training and further education offers give you plenty of room for your personal growth and individual development.