Wasserman is a partner to the world’s most iconic brands, properties and talent in their ventures across sports, entertainment and culture. Wasserman’s purpose is to transform the businesses and careers of clients for the better. Wasserman also owns and operates Laundry Service, a full-service creative agency, and Cycle, a leader in influencer marketing and branded content. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Los Angeles, Wasserman has offices globally in more than 20 cities including London, New York, Toronto, Raleigh, Carlsbad, The Hague, Portland and Shanghai. Learn more at www.teamwass.com.
Wasserman is looking for a motivated individual who will help support the Projects and Global Insights teams. The successful candidate will play a key role in furthering the agency’s persepective on consumer behavior and performance measurement in an ever evolving sports and entertainment landscape.
The candidate should be analytically minded and have experience planning, executing and analyzing primary consumer research (quantitative and qualitative). Most importantly, we seek structured thinkers who can collate data from multiple sources to construct engaging, data-driven narratives. We look for those fueled by innate intellectual curiosity, and an unshakable accountability with a team-first attitude. For those who meet these criteria and have a passion for the business of sports and entertainment, this is an ideal opportunity.
This position will begin remotely but will be based in Los Angeles, New York, Raleigh, or Dallas once offices reopen.
- Lead the planning and execution of primary consumer research projects (e.g. consumer surveys) to inform client strategies, shape recommendations and measure performance
- Work collaboriatively with team members to further develop and enhance our custom research capabilities
- Synthesize large amounts of information from multiple sources in order to develop narratives and client recommendations
- Use syndicated, proprietary and other tools to research, analyze and extract consumer insights and industry/client data
- Learn and utilize proprietary sponsorship valuation and measurement models to inform ROI for clients
- Work collaboratively with team members to develop and refine client deliverables, such as presentations, reporting tools, and supporting materials
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with both internal and external clients to grow current business portfolio
- Manage vendor relationships (e.g., track measurement projects, financials, budget reconciliation)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a research and analytics-based role
- Demonstrated experience and/or educational background executing primary consumer research
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced skills particularly required for PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency w/syndicated research tools preferred (e.g., Scarborough, GWI)
- Proficiency w/media measurement tools preferred (e.g., IQ Media, Crowd Tangle)
- Must be able to multi-task and self-manage to meet deadlines and handle competing priorities
- Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must have superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to create a rapport with clients and colleagues alike
- Must have baseline of current knowledge of the sports and entertainment industries.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to think creatively in a team environment
- Must be flexible and react calmly under stressful circumstances