Varonis Systems is the leader in unstructured and semi-structured data governance software, which is any human-generated data that is within a company’s environment. Our goal is to protect company’s most sensitive information from insider threats and cyberattacks. We do this by allowing organizations to analyze, secure, manage, and migrate their volumes of unstructured data.
IT Engineer required being a part of the HelpDesk team. Must have basic tech experience & skills in the areas of problem determination, be creative and troubleshoot end-user IT problems. Need demonstrated computer skills, Handle service requests from company users. Take direct ownership over problem resolution through own skills or by timely escalation. Using expertise, analyze & resolve the user problem at 1st contact via phone and remote session.
Will provide IT support for company users, and support for enterprise desktop, laptop, mobile devices. Provision new computers and assist with training the users with using the IT systems.
Assist with IT-related operation required by IT team members in branch offices located in the European regain and IT hosting facilities.
Communicating with 3rd party service providers and equipment resellers
Take part in regional and global scale IT projects
Perform various required maintenance flows and tasks required for user management and other IT service system.
The physical location of the IT Engineer will be in the Cork office, but some time will be required to travel to additional corporate branches.
- At least 2 years of experience in the helpdesk field (hi-tech and enterprise-scale is an advantage)
- Knowledge in Microsoft systems – Windows 10 and Office 2016.
- Knowledge with Active Directory and Office 365
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge with GPO
- Knowledge with SCCM
- Knowledge with PowerShell (Advantage)
- Knowledge in client networking (such as TCP-IP, DNS – client-side)
- Knowledge of how VPN connections work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize urgent requests.
- High human relations awareness.
- Patient and kind – User service-oriented.
- Excellent English
Nice to have – not required
- Knowledge in MDM systems.
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the Varonis culture!
Varonis is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.