Inbound Phone Support Agent - Call Center
(Remote) Dallas, Texas
Who is Signpost?
Signpost is making it easy for small businesses to manage their online presence, convert consumers and remarket to existing customers. Our cloud-based software platform automates the tasks required to effectively market a small business online, freeing up business owners to focus on what they do best.
Through our acquisition of Securus Contact Systems (SCS), located in Happy Valley, OR - We will now be able to deliver new and valuable capabilities to our clients through providing unparalleled live and online chat support to our clients, nationwide. Empowering them to offer optimal service and support to their own customers 24/7/365.
Together, Signpost and SCS are helping local businesses of all types to improve their customer experience and drive more revenue. As we grow into a stronger organization, we are excited to add strong entry-level talent to our growing SCS Contact Center team!
We are hiring multiple:
Inbound Phone Support AgentsRegular Full-Time, Remote
Support small businesses, nationwide, across all trades by representing one of Oregon’s fastest growing companies. Gain invaluable foundational and transferrable client service support skills while becoming an expert Phone Support Agent with our live receptionist technology. Here, you will provide the highest quality of service throughout your day while supporting the contact center operations through completing a high volume of calls and collaborating in a supportive environment that we hope will amplify your learning, catapult your career, and provide you the opportunity for uncapped earnings along the way.
Who are we looking for?
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and are ready to make an impact.
- You are a dynamic team player with the personal drive to accomplish all of your goals and continue to set new ones.
- You have shown a history of success that will help drive the future of the contact center and Signpost.
- You are a passionate, enthusiastic learner ready to understand, internalize, and execute throughout your onboarding journey and beyond.
- You are excited to use your conflict resolution, scheduling, multi-tasking and other technical skills to propel your career forward and make the most of every opportunity that comes your way.
- You are flexible and dedicated to supporting your team and leaders by filling the need as it arises.
The majority of the workday will be spent over the phone speaking to callers and providing exceptional service that leaves our client’s customers happier than when they first picked up the phone. Our goal is to assist the caller by following a script designed by the client, which in some cases might have you gather information to take a message or go a step further in scheduling appointments- all while maintaining the poise of a true professional.
Starting Hourly Pay Rate: $17.00+ based on experience
What's the specifics of the role?
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and answer a high volume of 100+ calls per day, often using multiple screens or navigating through applications
- Maximize your resources to multi-task while on call to provide clear written communication without grammatical errors for call notation in complete sentences
- Provide exceptional customer service by being prompt when answering an incoming call and having a kind, respectful, and positive attitude on the phone
- Attention to detail when following guides and call-handling directives
- Ability to type accurately and quickly (about 40+ WPM)
- Individuals may perform other duties assigned and as needed
What are the qualifications?
- 2 years of administrative/professional customer-facing experience
- Dependable and punctual with attendance and ability to adhere to a consistent schedule including break and lunch schedule
- Motivated to work hard, develop skills daily, and ask questions to improve understanding
- The ability to think quickly and be a creative problem solver to provide a positive experience to client customers across many industries
- Experience with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets
- Completing pre-employment assessment including typing
- Knowledge of telephony phone systems
- Post-Secondary Education is preferred
Why work for us?
- Our supportive and fun Coach Team will give you all the tools needed to succeed in your role and provide career development to align you with opportunities for upward mobility!
- Collaborative, connected team environment with recognition initiatives
- We believe a healthy employee is a happy employee!
- PTO & additional time off accrued after 30 days
- Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Full-time employees eligible
- 401k program
- Remote workplace
What is required and provided for remote work?
- Must have a dedicated internet access; a dedicated minimum bandwidth speed of 30mbps is required (If others in the household are using internet, this will affect the speed. No satellite or mobile hotspots.)
- Test your internet speed here: https://www.speedtest.net/
- Punctual with attendance and ability to adhere to attendance policy schedule requirements as if in office
- Ability to work uninterrupted for scheduled shifts with a dedicated workspace free from background noise and distractions.
- All details and qualifications listed above
The training will be held 04/17/2023 - 05/12/2023 for a 4 week period.
The training schedule is M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm PST. It is required that all new team members attend training and onboarding without absences for the initial 30 days after the start date above.
We operate 24/7/365 and are needing individuals who can and will commit to working an assigned schedule that aligns with our operational needs including scheduled breaks. This position is also subject to a rotating shift bid that is performance based. Your starting schedule will be communicated prior to the start date through the interview and offer process. Working weekends may be required.
Check us out at signpost.com/careers to explore more about our exciting company!
Work Remotely: Yes