Hult Innovation Lab has an opportunity for a Product Intern to join the growing innovations and product team in March 2021. At this time the work will be done remotely (Central European Time Zone), with a preference for Lucerne or London as location in future.
As a Product Intern you will be engaged in planning, creating, and testing early versions of new products targeted at post-secondary and workplace education. You will gain exposure to a broad range of product decisions, and ownership for building and testing prototypes (in collaboration with technology resources). The product portfolio you are likely to work on is “Social Learning”, a set of tools to enable various types of networking and community formation to support collaborative problem-solving academic learning for learners.
- Is a self-motivated, self-starter who prefers strategic and directional feedback, to daily task supervision.
- Has attention to detail and naturally wants to create efficient processes
- Has solid organizational and execution skills – and is able to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Is not afraid of failure, and is resourceful, curious, and outcome oriented
- Is a strong communicator. Has experience creating elegant presentation materials.
- Is curious about the education technology startup ecosystem. Can articulate ideas for new startups that could help improve education.
- Bachelors or Masters degree. Preference for Quantitative disciplines (Science/Engineering, Statistics, Economics), but motivated candidates from any discipline can apply.
- Fluent in English
- In close collaboration with Product Owner build the product plan for the “Social Learning” portfolio, including market and competitive research
- Brainstorm product features and conduct market research for existing inspirations in different industries
- Pilot early version of product with focus groups of your peers and iterate based on feedback
- Design surveys and data collection approaches to test features/products
- Design scalable process for post-pilot products
- Support creating of marketing collateral for the product
Hult Innovation Lab has a mission to create relevant and engaging educational experiences in the world. The Lab focuses on products that enable interactive experiential learning at scale in the higher education and working professional segments. Hult Innovation Lab is co-located with Hult International Business School and EF (Education First), and regularly pilots with hundreds of learners at both institutions.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school with five campuses located in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. With students representing more than 150 nationalities, Hult is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. The company’s mission is to open the world through education, and so far, they have helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. Today, EF Education is 46,500 staff, faculty, and teachers working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While the company continues to grow, EF Education strives to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work.