Financial Content Writer
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven company powering the expansion of financial services and wealth creation globally. We build critical financial infrastructure that allows consumer-facing companies to offer engaging investing experiences to their customers in a frictionless way. We host advanced investing capabilities ranging from ESG investing to multi-currency trading across 60 global markets. We are a team of financial empowerment enthusiasts that have come together from various industries including tech, banking, finance, and law.
The company closed its Series A and we are positioned to rapidly scale. Come join an exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact!
This role will help to develop content for the firm that will be utilized across a multitude of digital channels and modes. This role will employ a data-driven approach in understanding the needs of Atomic’s partners and respective audiences to produce engaging and relevant content.
Once here you will
- Develop an understanding of Atomic’s core partners and user audiences through collaboration and data-driven research with product and marketing teams.
- Develop content to support general brand awareness and specific product launches.
- Produce well-researched content for digital distribution.
- Develop and organize a writing calendar to develop a regular flow of content that also coincides with relevant seasonal dates (e.g. tax season).
- Develop related content for various platforms such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, vlogs, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of content consumption with demographic segmentation to gather market insights and campaign effectiveness.
- Deploy SEO strategies in content production to maximize visibility of content in search results.
- 5+ years experience producing content in the area of personal finance
- Published content on major digital and/or print platforms
- College degree or higher
- CFP certification or relevant background a plus
- Experience using analytics to make informed decisions about how to produce better content to better reach users
- Conviction for financially empowering others with greater financial literacy and knowledge
- Competitive compensation package with equity upside
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Ability for hybrid/remote arrangement depending on location
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer that values the benefits of diversity and prohibits discrimination and harassment All employment decisions at Atomic are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion or belief, stature, gender or sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atomic will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.