Bulletproof Overview:Bulletproof is an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to tap into the unlimited power of being human and we do this by holding true to our mission of creating products that radically improve lives. Bulletproof helps people live better by providing information and products that help them use fat for fuel, say goodbye to sugar and supercharge mitochondria increasing their energy.
Bulletproof is a team of experienced professionals working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, the team is passionate, customer driven, meaningfully connected, smart, and results focused.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive. Bulletproof coffee has developed a cult following across the nation as a drink that provides sustained energy, while also programming your body to burn fat for energy. In addition to providing convenient access to products through eCommerce, brick and mortar retail stores (e.g. Whole Foods Market) and Bulletproof Cafes, Bulletproof has developed a specialized diet, which is based on eating high amounts of healthy fats, moderate amounts of high-quality protein, and tons of organic vegetables eaten at the right time in order to create unbelievable levels of energy and weight loss.
At Bulletproof 360, Inc. (“Bulletproof”), we welcome employees and candidates with different backgrounds and perspectives. We value and trust each other – including our differences – while remaining true to our mission of radically improving lives. We encourage a corporate culture of self-expression, asking employees to be authentic to themselves. Our team brings together their unique perspectives, experiences, and passions in the work they do because we believe diversity makes us stronger, together.
Bulletproof aims to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees at all levels of the workforce without regard to age, race, color, sex, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity and/or expression, disability or any other laws. We strive to take steps in our recruiting practices by promoting diversity and fostering inclusion throughout our interview and hiring process, working toward the goal of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
As required by law, all employment candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. Furthermore, Bulletproof 360 does not sponsor employment visas for any jobs at this time.
Position Overview:Bulletproof is looking for a Ecommerce Business Analyst to join our fast-paced Growth organization. In this role you will work closely with product managers, marketers, site merchandisers, designers, and web development teams to produce marketing and website insights by mining Bulleproof’s proprietary website and customer data. These insights will inform initiatives and strategies across several functional areas. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent communication and team-working skills.
- Use data and visualization to tell a compelling story to educate and inform stakeholders on the best path for future product development.
- Work with designers across several teams to answer questions and suggest features or feature changes to improve product performance.
- Maximize statistical and predictive analytics models to report site sales, traffic, promotion results, and other metrics that help drive better business decisions.
- Provide analyses that optimize marketing performance through improved attribution and spend allocation.
- Develop and prove strategies that improve website conversions, new customer acquisitions, and existing customer lifetime value.
- Design, implement, and communicate results of A/B tests to improve product strategy.
- Evaluate the performance of new features and content.
- Effectively write, present, and communicate research results and recommendations.
- Champion analytics capabilities through continuous improvements and advocacy for data-driven decision making.
- Responsible for creation of an analytical ecommerce environment, ensuring data integrity, and building the appropriate skills within the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (computer science, economics, statistics, applied math, etc.)
- 3+ years full time experience in an analytically based function (e.g. quantitative marketing, analytics)
- Experience analyzing big data sets with SQL, R, Python, JAVA, Matlab or SAS especially in the Hadoop environments.
- Familiarity with marketing attribution, site analytics and experiment design (e.g. A/B testing)
- Experience in predictive modelling and forecasting
- Experience with data visualization platforms like Tableau, Qlik, Looker, GoodData, Power BI
- Excel expert, with experience using solver, histograms, and creating custom macros.
- Experience providing consumer-focused product insights in an e-commerce business.
- The ability to work autonomously in fast-moving, ambiguous development environments.
- A constant desire to learn, improve, and help others improve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who desires to discover trends and find actionable information.
- Ability to take initiative and act independently.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for all Bulletproof employees:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Results oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- Has relentlessly high standards
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day
This is a full-time position that is open to local Seattle-area candidates, as well as remote candidates in any location throughout the U.S.; regardless, the position will start in a remote capacity. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?