Hult Innovation Lab is looking for a Digital Operations Lead to join our growing innovations and product team.
In 2020 Hult launched innovative degree programs to enable relevant, lifelong learning for full-time employees. The TechMBA design has already been recognized for its innovativeness (see Wall Street Journal article). The first TechMBA cohort with EY will graduate in Feb 2021. The program is scaling rapidly; new programs and clients are being added.
The Digital Operations Lead will be responsible for the day-to-day program operations of corporate programs (degree and non-degree) for working professionals and scaling processes for growth. Your focus will be on managing the student (and faculty) experience, working across Hult & corporate partner stakeholders to support student success, and optimizing our processes for rapid growth. A data-driven approach, orientation to quality, and growth mindset are critical to success in the role.
- End-to-end responsibility for operations of quarterly cohorts of learners (admission, registration, learning support, assessment verification, graduation)
- Lead weekly client project planning and execution meeting.
- Maintain Client/Learner Program Handbooks and Collateral
- Monthly/Quarterly reporting and analysis
- Support quarterly course/curriculum review processs with Faculty Working Group
- Work closely with Academic and Technology teams to design and execute processes
- Support design and Lead launch of new programs into client
- Brainstorm and collaborate on building new tools to support remote, part-time learners
- Support Faculty in building/maintaining courses in Learning Management System (LMS)
- Attention to Detail
- Strong organizational and execution skills – working both, independently and as part of a team in fast-paced, complex environment
- Work with virtual teams to deadlines and outcomes
- Balance operational detail with continuous improvement
- Stakeholder and project management skills
- Agility to switch between priorities and projects
- Comfort with data and technology (Salesforce (Registry), Canvas (LMS), Data Analysis tool)
- Prefer basic skills with Marketing materials -- Graphic design, video editing
- 4+ years of experience in academic (Registry, Program Management, instructional design) and/or fast-paced corporate environment
- Bachelors/Masters Degree.
- Fluent in English
Location: This is remote position working on Central European Time Zone (GMT +1), reporting into our London or Boston offices. You must have the right to work in the USA or UK to be considered for this position.
Hult Innovation Lab has a mission to create relevant and engaging educational experiences in the world. The Lab focuses on products that enable interactive experiential learning at scale in the higher education and working professional segments. Hult Innovation Lab is co-located with Hult International Business School and EF (Education First), and regularly pilots with hundreds of learners at both institutions.
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The school’s philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
And now we’re looking for talented workforce that think the same way. We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that it’s through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we’d love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.