Business Development Manager Switzerland (m/f/d)
We are looking for aBusiness Development Manager (m/f/d)based inSwitzerlandwho will be responsible for growing our new business B2B portfolio in the Swiss marketplace. This is a fully remote position anywhere in Switzerland.
As Business Development Manager, you will work closely with large enterprises enabling efficiencies and traveler satisfaction throughout the entire process from procurement to booking to payment and expense. You will be part of an amazing journey with HRS GROUP working on a unique LaaS (Lodging-as-a Service) platform and bringing new business on board in the Swiss area.#LI-RD1
- Target, approach and acquire new high-value customers using a deep understanding of their strategic lodging programrequirements
- Ensure all new sales activity is delivered at best practice by actively engaging and cross-collaborating with departments and team membersand set a personal example to the team in all customer engagements
- Develop an in-depth understanding of HRS platform solutions (LaaS) and offer a consultative sales approach to potential customers to support their internal strategies
- Be a go-to person for the latest market competitor activity and customer intelligence
- Provide commentary and action on performance as well as forecast future revenue delivery
- Actively manage the company CRM to ensure all customer activity and data is correctly recorded and up to date for reporting and analytics purposes
- Identify and flag any product or marketing improvements required to optimize our end customer solutions and engage relevant internal departments
- Solidexperience in successfully complex solution selling within the B2B industry either in SaaS, FinTech and/or consultingenvironments
- Ability to proactively deliver a new business strategy and actions in a fast-paced environment
- Business connections amongst largest corporations in order to open doors and close deals
- Proven experience in engaging with senior management across multiple disciplines across the potential new customer base to ensure maximum understanding and opportunity for success
- Strong competency in delivering creative solutions to overcome customer objections and ability to negotiate mutually beneficial commercial contracts
- Excellentanalytical and logical cognitive ability
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex customer data and use CRM systems as part of your daily role
- The ability to travel as needed to close deals
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written)
At HRS we feel globally united and mutually responsible, a belief that is rooted in our company history and values: Thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with everyone across the whole company being given the opportunity to take full ownership to deliver on our shared vision every single day.
You will work in a modern working environment among some of the most talented people in our industry. Our training and ongoing development give you plenty of opportunities for success and individual development.