TradeHelm is a near-shore talent company that has been working for more than 10 years with world’s leading brands, using state of the art technologies and building world-class teams. Our team now exceeds +300 awesome professionals from all over the world!
We work with clients that belong to a wide range of industries: digital farming, financial, marketing cloud, health, real state and more!
We are looking for a Atlassian Consultant to join our team! Our client works within Consulting industry and are based in New York. Their platform helps businesses to get work done using the ServiceNow platform, providing expert technology delivery capabilities on a global scale and with local delivery presence!
- Advanced English skills & strong communication skills.
- Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience with JIRA Administration (certification preferred but not required).
- Experience with global administration of the Atlassian suite: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo.
- Customer Service mindset and passion for helping users solve problems.
- Experience with using, installing, and configuring Atlassian Marketplace plugins (Portfolio, Structure, ScriptRunner, Insight, etc).
- Understanding of how to configure Jira and other Atlassian applications to optimize system performance.
- Preferred: Experience integrating with other tools outside of the Atlassian suite (ServiceNow, Microsoft tools, etc.)
- Preferred: Knowledge of Agile and continuous integration practices.
- Preferred: Experience with large-scale Atlassian implementations and/or Atlassian Data Center Deployments.
About the Job
- Administer the Atlassian tool suite for an enterprise level platform.
- Engage with client to fully understand complex requirements to implement advanced project setups and workflows.
- Work closely with the client to gain trust, propose creative solutions, and get buy-in for design and implementation.
- Troubleshoot problems with users such as permission/security restrictions, notifications, workflows, etc.
- Connect with industry and channel resources to collaborate and bring innovative approaches to client work.
- Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Plan, Test, and Implement upgrades and migrations for Atlassian tool suite.
- Partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
- Install, manage, and administer Atlassian add-ons, security schemes, extensions, and configurations.
- Identify areas for building in process automation and design and implement solutions to improve efficiency and operations.
- Long-Term & Full-time
- Remote from LATAM