Vice President of Product Marketing
Thycotic and Centrify, both leaders in privileged access management, are now merging to create the most extensive platform in the identity security market, bringing together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable, and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise. ThycoticCentrify will benefit from a shared commitment to innovation, strengthening of clients’ cyber defense, and to assemble leading cybersecurity talent.
Privileged access management, one of the fastest-growing areas in cybersecurity today, is expected to double from $2.2B to $5.4B by 2025 according to KuppingerCole. Organizations struggle to keep up with the complexity of protecting the ever-growing number of privileged accounts created by the business requirements to move more infrastructure and services into the cloud. This cloud-centric business transformation has created more opportunities for cyber-attackers and driven a greater need for better control and compliance around these types of accounts. Backed by the financial strength of TPG Capital, the combined company brings together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise in an environment defined by ever-increasing, identity-based cyber-attacks.
The Vice President of Product Marketing is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our overall product and solution marketing strategy. The role is a key member of the broader Marketing Team and will partner with our Sales, Product Management, and Demand Generation teams to manage a team that creates messaging, content, and tools that effectively communicate the value of our products to all audiences. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll also take have an active role in sales enablement (tools & training), and evangelism (speaking opps, webinars, blogs, etc.).
This position requires up to 50% travel and is based in either Washington D.C. or remote.
- Build, lead, and manage our team of product marketers to ensure the achievement of product sales targets
- Translate the company’s business objectives, market opportunities, and product portfolio into a cohesive go-to-market narrative
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates in the Privileged Access Management market
- Communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team, customers, prospects, industry analysts and press
- Develop buyer personas, solution messaging, and overall content strategy
- Contribute to the sales enablement process by creating compelling content (solution guides, white papers, blog posts), and delivering inspiring sales training sessions
- Evangelize ThycoticCentrify’s story by participating in conferences, trade shows, and webinars
- In conjunction with product management, lead the product launch process and contribute to strategy for product pricing and packaging
- Collaborate closely with Demand Generation, Sales, and Channel Partners to execute ThycoticCentrify’s go-to-market strategy
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- MBA or a Master’s degree in a similar discipline is a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing or Sirius Decisions certifications are a plus
- 8+ years full time work experience in a product marketing leadership role at a fast-paced technology company (ideally in Cyber Security)
- Experience with enterprise IT and enterprise security products
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information and reach data-driven conclusions about product strategy and go-to-market activities
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and thrives in an environment where initiative is rewarded
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be comfortable conversing with a wide array of technical and non-technical stakeholders
Why Work at ThycoticCentrify?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including top-notch medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, comprehensive life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, an employee assistance program and generous time off, are just some of the many benefits we offer.
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) and Centrify are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.