LiveVox has been a change-maker in the contact center space since 2000, providing a cost-effective path to voice and digital engagement, while significantly simplifying integration paths within our customers’ environments. Our true omnichannel solution provides a flexible data platform that layers in communication channels to multiply reach to consumers, maximizing every touchpoint, and enabling tailored communications with simplified connectivity to existing systems of record or CRMs. With all conversations, data stores and interactions in one place, LiveVox delivers a comprehensive view of the customer in a single ‘pane of glass’ empowering LiveVox clients to deliver the best experience to their customers. Moreover, our Workforce Optimization component derives actionable insights and identifies training opportunities, enabling call center associates to work effectively from anywhere and to continually improve. Growing an average of 25% GAGR YoY, LiveVox is adding new positions across all department in the company in the US, Colombia and India.
We are looking for a driven and talented Technical Project Manager to oversee a wide variety of complex projects (projects that span multiple functional areas) from conceptual design through implementation. As a LiveVox Technical Project Manager, you will use your problem solving, organization, and ability to lead to manage and assist with managing development, IT infrastructure and Data Driven Initative (DDI) projects through cross-functional teams. You will collaborate with fellow team members, internal business partners, leadership and form a team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. The Technical Project Manager role is mostly internal facing but some client and vendor interaction maybe required. The Technical Project Manager is expected to follow, support and enforce adherence to the established processes and procedures, and represent LiveVox culture, vision and values.
The ideal candidate is accustomed to managing multiple projects simultaneously in accordance with strategic business initiatives, defined scope, time/cost requirements, quality, communications, risk and procurement management functions. This position requires outstanding organization and ability to execute with a strong bias for action, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
As a member of the Technical Project Management team, which is part of the Shared Technical Services, Technical Project Manager will:
- Work collaboratively with relevant groups and leadership across the organization to determine and document technical direction, approach to design and implementation for each assigned project;
- Lead cross-functional teams to successfully deliver solutions and technology initiatives;
- Coordinate and track through completion all project elements and life-cycle stages. This includes but is not limited to:
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Planning, documenting, and managing project activities, tasks and end results; Ensuring success criteria is defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage project outcomes;
- Identifying and documenting technical and functional problems;
- Initiating and coordinating corrective actions (problem solving) or asking for help (escalation);
- Coordinating meetings and status updates;
- Making recommendations regarding schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from project team members.
- Ensure that all project documentation is current and available for others to review;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Incorporate project management best practices into templates, standards, and processes; Provide recommendations for process improvements and best practices;
- As part of Data Driven Innovation projects, work with relevant departments to review their processes and existing workflows to help identify areas for improvements or increased efficiency. Tasks may include:
- Designing workflows
- Implement process improvements through enhanced tickets’ structure
- Creating or maintaining analytical dashboards and relevant reporting
With new programs, products, and strategies being developed and launched all the time, the opportunities for the results-oriented contributor with a “can do” attitude and passion to keep up with the ground breaking technology are endless.
This position is in Alpharetta, GA, USA
Person in this position is expected
- To have BS degree, in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration;
- To have 4-5 years of experience in project management role;
- To be able to work with all MS Office products;
- To be a self-starter who is resourceful and willing to take an extra step to ensure the successful completion of their projects;
- To be a professional, with a strong customer service focus, positive attitude, passion for technology, and the discipline to manage multiple projects and initiatives;
- To work with a wide varitey of teams harmoniously;
- To be of proactive nature; motivated and comfortable in a less structured work setting;
- To be a great communicator who can work effectively in a technical environment as well as a non-technical business user community;
- To have heightened attention to detail and organization in conjunction with excellent documentation skills;
- To be flexible working with different time zones and remote resources;
- To have used Project Management software or tools and is familiar with Scrum methodology and agile practices;
- Experience with process or data driven decision initiatives that included documenting workflows/diagrams and implementing data driven reporting.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence);
- Gooddata, PowerBI, or other analytical software
- PMP certification;
- Experience working for SaaS or Technology company, or Cloud Contact Center space experience.
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you are differently abled in a way that requires accommodation, please let us know. Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals people to perform the essential functions of their jobs. We're passionate about bringing in smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team.