MURAL is on a mission to change how the world collaborates. Now we are taking on Europe.
MURAL is empowering many of the world's largest companies to collaborate from anywhere, anytime using our cloud based visual collaboration platform. We are looking for an extraordinary Strategic Account Executive to join our team to help us develop our client base in Europe.
Companies are embracing remote work at high speed and corporate travel is stricter than ever. Meanwhile the world is changing fast and companies not embracing learning agility will have a hard time remaining relevant.
Methods such as Design Thinking, Agile and Lean are being implemented at thousands of companies as part of their digitalisation strategy.
So how does one go about agile collaboration and learning fast together when teams are spread out across locations and time zones?
MURAL is a digital workspace that enables teams to think and collaborate visually speeding up decision making, reducing travel costs, and ultimately accelerating a culture of innovation and transformation across the whole company.
At its simplest MURAL is a digital whiteboard, a meeting room in the cloud, that enables modern teams to solve challenges together visually, in real-time. Whether used for Design Thinking, Agile, or Lean ways of working, we improve team productivity, alignment, and overall innovation performance.
MURAL is used by 3,000+ customers worldwide, including IBM, SAP, Steelcase, Netflix, Spotify, Atlassian, Autodesk, IDEO, EY, Intuit, and Fidelity. And we’re rapidly onboarding new enterprises. Our NPS is over 50 and our customers say great things about us.
“MURAL has been critical in deploying IBM Design Thinking across the whole company. We now have people in more than 50 countries collaborating daily.”
PHIL GILBERT - HEAD OF IBM DESIGN
We are now building out our European team and are looking for outstanding people to help us spread the power of visual collaboration and develop new and existing business across Europe..
As a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing strategic relationships, closing new business, and expanding existing business within a list of Named Enterprise Accounts. You will work closely with our Business Development and Customer Success teams to drive adoption and advocacy of our platform while engaging with senior stakeholders to drive toward a central buy. In this role, you will:
- Inherit a book of existing Enterprise accounts, along with a short list of target Enterprise accounts
- Work closely with Customer Success to expand our footprint within your list of Named Accounts that are already spending with MURAL
- Land new logos on your list of Named Accounts, and then look for opportunities to expand into new lines of business
- Work closely with Marketing and the BDR team to develop account-based marketing and sales plans
- Build executive alignment with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Educate prospects on product features, benefits, and configuration options
- Work closely with champions and stakeholders to develop proposals and business cases for large scale deployments
- Utilize CRM for managing leads and follow-up
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
We're looking for:
- An entrepreneurial spirit who loves taking on a problem and attacking it head-on
- A self-starter looking for a challenge
- A people person, who enjoys helping others find solutions to problems
- Passionate about the intersection of design and technology
- Poised and polished under pressure, and an exceptional communicator
- Comfortable with conversations that may become detailed or technical
- Results-oriented and driven, with a proven track record of success in sales
- Fluency in English and other languages are an advantage
The top candidate will have:
- 6+ years of sales experience, and at least 3 years of direct Enterprise closing experience selling into the Global 2000 and/or Fortune 1000, preferably in a technical space
- Proven sales track record with demonstrated success in achieving quota
- Experience with B2B solution sales and/or impact selling
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM (Salesforce required )
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
Ideally you have...
- Experience with land-and-expand motion within large enterprises
- Experience dealing with Legal, Security, and Procurement teams to win deals
- Experience with multi-threaded sales techniques in large enterprises
- A passion for design, design thinking, agile, and/or lean methodologies
- Experience with impact selling, solution selling, and/or challenger selling
- A passion for helping through teaching and supporting customers on their challenges
- Experience working with clients in the UK or Germany
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
MURAL is a SaaS company started by three passionate Argentine entrepreneurs in 2011. MURAL currently employs over 100 people with the head office in San Francisco, USA, a large product team in Buenos Aires, Argentina and distributed team members spread across Europe. We are backed by some of the leading investors in the US including the venture arm of one of the largest tech companies in the world. MURAL advocates for remote work and is big on empowering individuals to do their best work by providing a friendly, yet competitive and goal driven environment.