Staff Software Engineer, Integrations
First and foremost, you are a software engineer who understands the healthcare integration landscape, and are passionate about making integrations as fast and as easy as possible with external customers and 3rd parties. You have worked in at least one integration engine (or built a similar product) and have a vision for how you would leverage emerging standards and technologies to facilitate seamless integrations with external systems. Collaboration in this role is key, as you will work closely with all of our internal engineering teams, and with our customer teams as well to define the requirements you will develop against.
Project Ronin’s success is predicated on having a robust set of data from EMRs (and in the future other external sources) in a normalized format so that other engineering teams can build products without worrying about the complexity of data integration in Healthcare. The set of data required to do this is large and complex, and we will need multiple approaches to fulfill the goal of creating a performant, scalable, and easily deployable integration for our customers. As an early member of the team, you have an opportunity to define the tools and technologies used to accomplish this. Solving this problem effectively will have a huge bearing on Ronin’s ability to make an impact on improving the way cancer is treated.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Design and develop our next-gen integration infrastructure from the ground up. This may mean building everything in house, or it may mean leveraging best of breed vendors to build an integration platform on top of.
- Leverage interoperability standards like HL7 FHIR and HL7v2 as well as proprietary API methods and other approaches to integrate external data into the Ronin application.
- Extend FHIR models for Ronin’s specific use cases that the rest of the company will use to access data
Does this describe you? If so, let's chat!!
- Design and develop integrations from the ground up.
- Strong understanding of HL7 FHIR, HL7v2, and other mechanisms of data exchange (e.g proprietary API, CSV, etc…)
What We Offer:
- We’re a remote-first company within the United States
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- 401k through Guideline
- Medical, dental, and vision 100% covered for employees and 70% for dependents
- 100% covered life insurance for employees
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation: we encourage everyone to take at least 15 days off per year
- 11 paid company holidays plus a week off during the winter holidays
- All the stipends! Learning & development, internet, cell phone, and team lunches
- Opportunity to work on impactful products in the complex cancer space
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.