Staff Front End Engineer
You follow engineering best practices when creating software and you enjoy working collaboratively with other smart but humble engineers in an environment where you feel safe to experiment and innovate. You want to work on a product that has a positive impact on cancer patients’ lives.
We’re ready to make an impact on a 147.3 billion dollar industry. Will you join us?
Here’s the typical day to day for our full stack engineers:
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and design teams to understand customer pain points and come up with solutions that will ultimately better the lives of both Oncologists and patients.
- Create beautiful, fluid, and functional user experiences for the Oncologists using our product.
- Craft reusable web components to enable faster iteration of product ideas.
- Design and build design tolerant systems so the team can iterate quickly.
Does some or most of the below describe you? Let’s chat!
- 6-8+ years of experience in working on frontend web applications or similar software systems.
- Passion for building products that are delightful both outside and inside – from beautiful user experiences to robust technical design.
- Product oriented mindset – you care about the end user experience and provide input into the product.
- Enjoy mentoring, sharing knowledge and learning from other engineers.
- Comfortable working within ambiguity and driven to find solutions.
What We Offer:
- We’re a remote-first company within the United States
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- 401k through Guideline
- Medical, dental, and vision 100% covered for employees and 70% for dependents
- 100% covered life insurance for employees
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation: we encourage everyone to take at least 15 days off per year
- 11 paid company holidays plus a week off during the winter holidays
- All the stipends! Learning & development, internet, cell phone, and team lunches
- Opportunity to work on impactful products in the complex cancer space
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.