Higher Logic has been the industry leader in building community and engagement solutions since 2007.
We're a thriving company made up of authentic people and unique perspectives. We have a shared passion for bringing people #AllTogether to create meaningful connections and rich discussions, unlocking the knowledge of this group.
Our team is made up of motivated individuals who share their expertise and live our values every day. We help our customers create human-focused experiences to build lasting bonds between their customers, members and employees.
The Scrum Team
When the team succeeds, we all succeed. Living out our guiding principle of All Together, we foster a culture of collaboration and shared ownership. Training, growth and iterative improvement are a natural result of the way we work. Everyone on the team has a voice and is expected to add value in areas in which they are most passionate. We make decisions and produce software that directly impacts the company and the customer every day. Our team is remote capable and interacts with members in offices across the United States.
- Exposure and working knowledge in at least 2 of the following technologies: SQL, ASP.Net, .Net Core, REST API's.
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling.
- Experience with front-end build and package management tools such as Webpack and NPM.
- Experience working with Version Control Systems (Git, Mercurial).
- A passion for creating awesome user experiences.
- Experience working with React.
- Deep ES6 and TypeScript knowledge.
- Experience with LESS or SASS.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience with Windows Development.
- Experience writing cloud native software.
- Open source contributions (Github, Bitbucket).
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience working PHP.
- Experience working with Linux.
- Experience maintaining your own Dev Environment.
- Experience with CI/CD.
Higher Logic is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Higher Logic is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing HRBenefits@higherlogic.com