Software Development Engineer in Test
We are looking for a SDET to help teams deliver high-quality, high-velocity software products. You will work collaboratively with engineering, compliance and product to enable continuous delivery with best in class test and release infrastructure. We are currently looking to build out a distributed culture so feel free to work from wherever you feel comfortable.
We are a mission-driven startup that is creating change for people impacted by cancer. We’re developing a data-driven decision support platform that supports patients and providers in making the best care choices. We have both the privilege and responsibility to do work we love, with our patients at the heart of every decision we make. We are passionate about achieving our mission and each others’ success. We’re building a team of highly motivated, passionate individuals to help us pioneer this new approach to cancer care. Nearly every person will be touched by cancer at some point in their lives, so the potential for our collective impact is vast.
Here’s what you will do day to day:
- Be part of the Developer Experience team providing test automation infrastructure and frameworks for continuous delivery.
- Build or deploy tools to improve test automation and code quality ensuring high-quality, high velocity software development.
- Mentor engineers on testing best practices.
- Support process and tooling which results in software quality and velocity improvements over the time.
- Work in an agile environment.
Does some or most of the below describe you? Let’s chat!
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer (fluency in at least two programming language)
- Strong experience in testing automation libraries, tools and frameworks across the technology stack
- Strong experience with CI/CD process
- Fluency in multi-server/microservice system architecture
- Experience with code coverage reporting tools
- Familiarity with project management (User Story Mapping, JIRA)
- Strong communication skills: ability to explain complex technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience on Elixir, Rails, iOS, Android, UI or API testing.
- Familiarity with two or three frameworks (ExUnit, RSpect, XCTest, JUnit, JEST, Postman, vcr, exvcr, unittest, testthat,TestRail, Playwright,Firebase, Flank, EarlGrey and/or Espresso).
- Experience in load testing and/or feature flagging.
- Fluency in distributed systems.
What We Offer:
- We’re a remote-first company within the United States
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- 401k through Guideline
- Medical, dental, and vision 100% covered for employees and 70% for dependents
- 100% covered life insurance for employees
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation: we encourage everyone to take at least 15 days off per year
- 11 paid company holidays plus a week off during the winter holidays
- All the stipends! Learning & development, internet, cell phone, and team lunches
- Opportunity to work on impactful products in the complex cancer space
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.