Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Senior Strategic Sales Executive
The Sales Executive is responsible for achieving assigned yearly sales objectives representing Change Healthcare's multiple product offerings in a named account and geographic territory. This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Sales for Risk Adjustment. This position can be remote/home office-based or located at any Change Healthcare office location in the South/Southeast and the Mountain West/Southwest. We are looking to expand our sales team immediately by adding a driven and dedicated Sales Executive to the Risk Adjustment Sales team. The Sales Executive will be responsible for Risk Adjustment client relations within the dedicated territory.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Responsible for sourcing and identifying new business opportunities in assigned geographic territory.
- Responsible for making initial contact with prospective clients and managing customer relationship until execution of contract.
- Sell and market all Change Healthcare Risk Adjustment services to prospective clients.
- Attend all pertinent industry conferences, trade shows, and functions as seen to benefit the organization and grow our client base.
- Continually grow revenue base in assigned geographic territory.
- Maintain high level relationships with key Payer & Provider contacts which result in new contract opportunities.
- Regularly schedule face-to-face client meetings to follow up on new business opportunities and re-educate existing clients of Change Healthcare's available service lines.
- Communicate on a regular basis with internal teammates and management to ensure weekly business growth goals are achieved on a consistent basis.
- Successfully execute sales initiatives and goals within assigned territory
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years of new account sales experience with consultative sales experience technology or BPO services, payers, government programs and/or health plans required.
- BS degree or equivalent and related experience.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Risk Adjustment experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven track record of producing annual revenues of over $2 million.
- Ability to generate your own leads as well as work with inside sales team.
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management.
- Proven ability to provide timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Ability to quickly assimilate industry specific information and account knowledge then translate to a sales strategy.
- Ability to develop integrated solutions based on contract offerings and Client needs.
- Successful track record of working as a part of dynamic, fast-paced and growing teams that are results oriented and collaborative.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in small/large audiences
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable solutions.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Highly organized and capable of driving multiple deals to completion simultaneously.
- Expertise with PowerPoint, Excel, and WebEx.
How much should I expect to travel?
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation“ as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.