Sr. Sales Trainer & CoachAbout LiveVox:
LiveVox has been a change-maker in the contact center space since 2000, providing a cost-effective path to voice and digital engagement, while significantly simplifying integration paths within our customers’ environments. Our true omni-channel solution provides a flexible data platform that layers in communication channels to multiply reach to consumers, maximizing every touchpoint, and enabling tailored communications with simplified connectivity to existing systems of record or CRMs. With all conversations, data stores and interactions in one place, LiveVox delivers a comprehensive view of the customer in a single ‘pane of glass’ empowering LiveVox clients to deliver the best experience to their customers. Moreover, our Workforce Optimization component derives actionable insights and identifies training opportunities, enabling call center associates to work effectively from anywhere and to continually improve. Growing an average of 25% CAGR YoY, LiveVox is adding new positions across all department in the company in the US, Colombia and India.
About Sales Operations:
The Sales Operations organization is responsible for all items that support driving revenue. We take care of many aspects of sales support including managing CRM, project management, revenue operations, process improvement and sales training.
The Sr Sales Trainer & Coach reports to the Sr Director of Sales Operations and will be tasked with onboarding new sales representatives, managers, directors and other sales support roles focusing on improving the effectiveness and contribution of sales and sales support teams.
This will be accomplished through live new hire training which will include: Skills coaching for individual contributing sales representatives and leaders, e-learning tracks via the LMS, running deal drills workshops and additional items as needed. Your input into the learning path, content and curriculum will help to shape the new hire lifecycle and continued education. We are a data driven company and analyzing productivity & performance data to identify opportunities is an important part of your role.
LiveVox has adopted the Challenger methodology across the company and as a certified Challenger trainer you will lead structured training sessions for new sales representatives and leaders as they make their way through the 12-month course. Ongoing education is also a large part of the Challenger coaching, Manager reinforcement (using the Coaching to Challengers), deal drills for Sales Representatives, consulting with Product Marketing and many other tactics required to support the overall goal of Challenger adoption.
Your success will be measured by the speed to ramp of new hires, sales contribution against quota and favorable survey results from trainees.
- Train new hires across sales and sales support functions, in partnership with the Sales L&D Specialist.
- Design, create, organize and improve training documentation.
- Gather feedback from new hires, sales leaders and use data analysis to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement in new hire onboarding and ongoing training curricula.
- Lead Challenger training for new hires and tenured sales & sales support members
- Conduct skills gap analysis by shadowing calls, zoom meetings, reviewing email communications and Highspot pitch content to identify key areas of improvement across the sales organization.
- Working with Sr Director of Sales Operations and Sales VP’s to select key sales engagements for Deal Drills and Coaching. Coach Sales on the most effective prospecting strategies.
- Report on impact of training programs using metrics such as speed-to-ramp, level of bookings contribution, win rates and many more.
- Minimum 5 years of experience training and coaching sales at the rep, manager and director level.
- Challenger trainer certification preferred
- Proven ability to facilitate deal strategy reviews that result in won revenue.
- Proven ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Proven presentation skills and ability to communicate with learners at all levels and stages of their development
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Adult curriculum development experience across multiple modalities, including eLearning, instructor led and virtual training. Adult learning certifications highly desired.
- Experience onboarding and training in decentralized environments using conference tools and LMS capabilities to meet learning objectives.
- Experience developing training programs covering process, product and skills to individual contributors at all levels.
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you are differently abled in a way that requires accommodation, please let us know. Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals people to perform the essential functions of their jobs. We're passionate about bringing in smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team.