At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in building highly data-driven solutions that transform the way retailers and consumers do business. We're looking for a Senior Data Governance Analyst to continue strengthening our internal data transformation with the goals of improving data knowledge, data quality, data process, and working together.
The Senior Data Governance Analyst is a critical role inside of the Data Governance program responsible for operating day-to-day data governance working groups, guiding curation activities, and monitoring data quality. In this business role, you will work to understand existing enterprise data and data governance processes in order to find knowledge, quality, and/or process gaps and remediate them by guiding working groups. This is a highly visible role with the opportunity to interact with leadership, business partners, technical partners, and more. As part of the Data Governance Team, you will work closely with enterprise teams to define enterprise metrics/terms; streamline practices; research, design, and curate documentation; and, implement process improvements.
What You'll Do:
- Work collaboratively as part of the Data Governance team to improve data documentation and drive continuous improvement of the data governance process
- Lead and facilitate Data Governance working groups and activities to achieve program goals and data requests
- Maintain business processes that are used to identify and collect meta data information needed to support data governance, knowledge sharing, and data quality
- Manage data definition reviews and approvals for important data concepts and metrics
- Advise business and technology teams on implementing data polices, processes and standards
- Audit for data policy compliance/quality and report results of audits to DG Council
- Train, educate, and create data governance awareness, all while breaking down data silos
- Provide leadership in solving data issues and improving data governance processes
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Understanding of Data Governance frameworks/process and knowledge of project/program management tools and disciplines
- Basic understanding of various data protection acts like GDPR, CCPA etc.
- 5+ years business experience in solving problems and leading efforts that deal with Data Governance (meta data curation, data management policy creation and implementation, data quality and profiling, business glossary/data catalog implementation, maintenance, master data management, etc.)
- Leadership and communication skills to facilitate meetings/workshops to document processes and data that support data governance-related efforts
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and able to influence and motivate without direct authority
- Knowledge of data analysis/tools and data modeling with the ability to find and relay stories gleaned from the data to make informed and objective recommendations
- Understanding of data-related pipeline solutions and practices such as data warehousing, data integration, MDM, ETL, analytics, and big data solutions
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation• Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance• Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off• Paid Holidays• Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company's mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing's alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.